All information needed to register for courses and apply for financial aid is provided here.
Summer Registration: April 15-May 15
–Late Registration and Drop/Add Period: May 16-May 26; $100 late registration fee applies
–Registrations are not accepted after May 26.
–Tuition and Fees Assessed: May 27
Individuals choosing to drop a course after May 26 will not receive a refund and are responsible to pay total course tuition and fees. This policy is in compliance with federal and fiscal regulations. No exceptions may be made. See Refund Policy.
Fall Registration: August 4, 2017
–Tuition and Fees Assessed: August 6, 2017
- 2017 MAT Registration-SUMMER Form
- 2017 Book List for MAT Summer Courses
- 17-18 GSE Summer Course Sequence Chart
- MAT 2017-2018 calendar Revised 09.01.2016
- 2017 MAT Official Term Dates Calendar with Classrooms
- 2017 FERPA-Release of Information Form
- Mark your calendar
- 17-18 MAT Financial Aid Information
- 17-18 MAT Financial Aid Application and Employer Reimbursement
- Guide to Banner and Accounts
- Forwarding Covenant Email – Instructions
Remember: the registration period is April 15 through May 15; late registration is May 16 through May 26. Registration forms must be received by the MAT office on or before May 15 to avoid a late registration fee. No registrations will be accepted after May 26.
To register, please submit:
- 2017 MAT Registration Form
- FERPA Release of Information Form – MAT
- 2017-18 MAT Financial Aid Application and 2017-18 MAT Employee Reimbursement Form
- Submit forms with payment. Options available are:
- By scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment.
- By mail to Master of Arts in Teaching, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit payable to Covenant College.
Once your registration documents have been received by the MAT office, you will receive information to access Canvas where pre-campus course materials are housed for the summer courses.
Tuition will be assessed May 27 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the summer session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis:
- breakfast $6.00
- lunch $7.00
- dinner $8.00
A meal schedule is posted each week and the schedule varies week by week. Please contact Rebecca Dodson if additional information is needed. email@example.com