Application Deadline is April 1.
The following are required for admission:
- Application form.
- $50 non-refundable application fee. Early Application Bonus – the application fee is waived for applications postmarked by February 1. Must include the application, references, academic paper, statement of faith.
- Credible written profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Two completed reference forms from educators.
- Academic paper demonstrating academic capability. The paper may be previously written and must be a minimum of five pages, in academic form including appropriate citations. The paper will be examined for coherence of thought, organization, spelling and punctuation. Applicants who have already completed a master’s degree are exempt from this requirement.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores on the General Test obtained within the last five years. Applicants must request that their scores be sent to the college (code 6124). Students who have completed graduate work at a regionally accredited institution with a grade of at least B may choose to submit Miller Analogies Test scores in lieu of GRE scores, if the MAT was taken within five years of the date of application to Covenant. Applicants who have already completed a master’s degree are exempt from this requirement. http://www.ets.org/gre
- Letter of Cooperation from a school administrator if applicant is not currently employed as a teacher or administrator in a K-12 setting, stating the applicant will have access to classroom or school situations where graduate courseword can be applied.
- Covenant defines international students as anyone who is not a citizen of the United States of America. International candidates must submit the following in addition: the International Student Certification of Finances form, evaluated and authenticated transcripts, and scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language for international applicants whose native language is not English. For detailed information, please go to the following page: International Applicants
Application and supporting materials are accepted through April 1. Application packets may be obtained by phone, 800.677.3626, email request–firstname.lastname@example.org, or from www.med.covenant.edu.
Early Application Bonus – the application fee is waived for all application packets postmarked by February 1. To qualify, application packets must include application, references, writing sample, and statement of faith.
Note the following dates for submission of application materials and financial aid application and awards, and fee assessment.
- Dec 1 – April 1 – Submission period for applications
- Feb 15 – April 15 – Registration period
- March 1 – Priority deadline for submission of financial aid application for returning students
- April 1 – Final application deadline/Priority financial aid awards for new students
- April 15 – Registration deadline
- May 1 – Official start date of pre-campus session/Term start date; fees assessed
- April 16 – May 1 – Late registration, $100 fee /Course drop/add period
Application PacketDownload Packet
Please click on the link to the left to download the 2017 Application Packet.
Current Year CatalogDownload Catalog
Remember to choose graduate catalog from the dropdown box
To access the Graduate School of Education catalog, please click Download Catalog, and when the page appears, select the Graduate catalog from the drop-down box in the right corner of the page.
To view a PDF version of the catalog, please click here.