Registration: Master of Education
Registration: February 15-April 15, 2019
Late Registration: April 16-May 1; $100 late registration fee applies.
Registrations are not accepted after May 1.
Registration materials for the 2019-2020 academic year will be available February 1, 2019. Questions may be directed to the graduate office:
Returning students please note. Registration is not permitted with any of the the following:
- unpaid account balance.
- more than one incomplete course grade.
- provisional student status–regular or special student status is required.
Graduates of the MEd may enroll as a Covenant Fellow and may enroll in up to six hours per year of MEd courses at the tuition rate of $33 per credit hour. Fees and on-campus housing are not included in the Covenant Fellows Program rate. To participate, simply submit registration and FERPA forms, and payment February 15 – May 15.
Mark your calendar–Information about arrival to campus, welcome dinner and convocation for the on-campus session. Dinner and Convocation are Sunday, June 24, 2018; RSVP event!
- 2019 FERPA-Release of Information–MEd–required with registration
- 2019 On-campus Housing
- 2019 Tuition, Fees, and Payment
- 2019 Registration Form –required for registration
- 2019 Course Sequence Chart GSE–the on-campus course schedule
- 2019 Course Offerings
- 2019 Book list for MEd Courses
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Information MEd–required if applying for financial aid
- 2019-2020 MEd Financial Aid App and Empl. Reimb–required if applying for financial aid
- 2019 Guide to Banner and Accounts
- 2019 Forward Covenant Email–Instructions
- 2019-2020 Course Completion Dates–Schedule of when each MEd course concludes in the post-campus session
- Disability Accommodation Application
Remember: the registration period is February 15 through April 15; late registration is April 16 through May 1. Registration forms must be received by the MEd office on or before April 15 to avoid a late registration fee. No registrations will be accepted after May 1.
To register, please submit:
- 2019 Registration form and payment
- FERPA Release of Information form
- MEd Financial Aid Application and Employment Reimbursement–if applicable
- If you are eligible for the Tuition Grant Plan, please make sure that the appropriate administrator at your school has submitted the required letter to Lindsey Fain either by mail or email. Once the letter has been received, the tuition grant will be awarded.
- Submit forms with payment:
- by scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check, credit card or PayPal. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment.
- by mail to Master of Education, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit, payable to Covenant College.
Once your registration documents have been received by the MEd office, you will be emailed conformation of the courses for which you are registered, and access to Canvas where you will find pre-campus course materials. Canvas is a course learning management system.
Tuition will be assessed May 1 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the on-campus session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis:
- breakfast $6.00
- lunch $7.00
- dinner $8.00
A meal schedule is posted each week and varies from week to week. For on-campus resident students, kitchens are available in Maclelland and Rymer Halls for simple cooking. More information is made available to MEd students closer to the on-campus session.
Please contact Lindsey Fain if additional information is needed. email@example.com