All information needed to register for courses and apply for financial aid is provided here.
Registration: February 15-April 15, 2017
Late Registration: April 16-May 1; $100 late registration fee applies.
Registrations are not accepted after May 1.
Returning students please note. Registration is not permitted with the following:
- unpaid account balance.
- more than one incomplete course grade.
- GRE score report has not been submitted.
- provisional student status; regular or special student status is required.
Graduates of the MEd qualify for the Covenant Fellows Program and may enroll in up to six hours per year of graduate MEd courses at the tuition rate of $33 per credit hour. Fees and on-campus housing are not included in the Covenant Fellows Program rate.
Registration materials for the 2017-2018 academic year will be available February 1, 2017. Questions may be directed to the graduate office:
- Mark your calendar–Information about arrival to campus, welcome dinner and Convocation for the on-campus session. Dinner and Convocation are Sunday, June 25, 2017; RSVP event!
- 2017 FERPA-Release of Information–MEd
- 2017 On-campus Housing
- 2017 Tuition, Fees, and Payment
- 2017 Registration Form
- 2017 Book List for MEd Courses
- 2017 Course Sequence Chart GSE–the on-campus course schedule
- 2017 Course Offerings
- 17-18 Financial Aid Information
- 17-18 MEd Financial Aid Application and Employment Reimbursement
- 2017 Guide to Banner and Accounts
- 2017 Forward Covenant Email–Instructions
- 2017-2018 Course Completion Dates–Schedule of when each MEd course concludes in the post-campus session
Remember: the registration period is February 15 through April 15; late registration is April 16 through May 1. Registration forms must be received by the MEd office on or before April 15 to avoid a late registration fee. No registrations will be accepted after May 1.
To register, please submit:
- 2017 Registration form and payment
- FERPA Release of Information form
- MEd Financial Aid Application and Employment Reimbursement–if applicable
- If you are eligible for the Tuition Grant Plan, please make sure that the appropriate administrator at your school has submitted the required letter to Rebecca Dodson either by mail or email. Once the letter has been received, the tuition grant will be awarded.
- Submit forms with payment. Options available are:
- by scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment. The registration deposit may not be paid through PayPal.
- by mail to Master of Education, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit, payable to Covenant College.
Once your registration documents have been received by the MEd office, you will be emailed conformation of the courses for which you are registered, and information to access Canvas where you will find pre-campus course materials. Canvas is the college’s course learning management system.
Tuition will be assessed May 1 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the on-campus session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis:
- breakfast $6.00
- lunch $7.00
- dinner $8.00
A meal schedule is posted each week and varies from week to week. For on-campus resident students, kitchens are available in Maclelland and Rymer Halls for simple cooking. More information is made available to MEd students closer to the on-campus session.
Please contact Rebecca Dodson if additional information is needed. email@example.com